The Happy Collab The Happy Collab

Despite what 0.001% of the other people say that's just...blurted out stupidity, I found this very happy indeed. You don't get 5 stars though, 4.5 because I want you guys to make another one, if you got all 5's, there wouldn't be room for improvement. -w- More animators, more songs, and more happy on the next collab and then you will have all mah 5's. ^^

Oh-Sama responds:

Thank you so much WarlordXMaster for your feedback :)
It's great to hear from people like you... your reaction will be rewarded with more Collabs, hopefully soon
Need more spoilers check the link below XD

batman eat picachu PARODY batman eat picachu PARODY

4.5 Only because I was hoping it would be longer. XD If you add onto this, make it loop kinda like the Link Barrel song loop thingy. Keep the music going, and 10 different animations of him cutting bits off Pikachu. Fulfill that, and the last half star is yours. ~Stay hungry my friends. (By the way, the sick look on Batmans face before the first bite, nearly died laughing.)

Tropic Gangnam Style Tropic Gangnam Style

Price of Gangnam Style on Itunes: 1.29$
Price of tools to animate this: <LovelyKouga's budget>
Look on Riley and Jessi's faces as she dances and he looks down.....F'ing priceless.

Well done indeed. ^w^

LovelyKouga responds:

Thank you very much! HAHA budget...WHAT BUDGET. I GET A BUDGET WHERE IS THIS BUDGET.

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

Jeebus....Pedobear doesn't have shit on this Muffin Man. That was so....Wow. Candy and toys room...Reminded me of the Family guy episode where Lois's dad adopts the orphan boy. "Guess you don't want a home, toys, and a puppy." XD Well done, this was well thought out and brought to fruition! Good form my friend, good form! =)

Gi-go responds:

Thank you sir!

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

The best part....

Is blaring this song out my durango on my way to work, and receiving the awkward stares from the people outside. That is the best part of my day. Thank you.

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

I haven't got the words.

Your style is very unique, and of course since no style is 100% perfect, that always leaves the pleasures of improvement! The ending should have been slightly longer to add the eerie lingering effect of that possessed face....Anyways, I like how your tales are revolving around actual events and eye witness accounts, and you use the familiar characters again. Haha, bad things just seem to happen to this kid. I agree with one of the earlier reviews, along with Aokigahara you should find more horror legends to do. Eagerly awaiting your......*Possessed* BDSE;GOEHG!,,,,34772!!@2.......OH shiat. Gotta keep that in check.

OH! And I didn't see it in the credits, and NO ONE else has mentioned it but...The song that is playing is Beni : Kiss kiss kiss. If someone else did reference it, oh well. ^_^

What's the Worst What's the Worst

Wow....

What a twist! XP

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

That was....Somewhat unexpected.

I was waiting at the end to be proven false by seeing them drinking sodas or something. But nope. The cast died. But wouldn't they have been saddened by the fact that they could not continue their elegant evening because they had the cast for refreshments? Still funny as hell. Well done!

WTFuture WTFuture

Hmmm, 9/10 and 4/5.

This flash had it's funny moments, it was more funny then flt that is for sure. Even though it's a terminator spoof, it's still nice to know that something was done with it. Gotta love the little red carni cars. Awesome music and stupidity of it. Story was awesome, funny ending. Only thing I suggest, longer, and a longer part for Arin! Go Egoraptor! Oh, Onizero person dude, if you didn't like it from the start, why not hit the back button, or blow your computer up? Don't whine about wasting 10 minutes or so of your life because you made the choice of watching it to the end. =)

100 Babies 100 Babies

Okay, it would have been a 10 but....

You should of had him kick the pizza guy in the face as well...He got away with flipping him off. Despite getting money thrown at him like a hooker, should have had a boot to the head. =3 9/10 and 5/5. Great job!